8.09.2011

Longing for my university self

If I could only indulge in the more important things 5 days a week instead of just 2, I could live to be a hundred and die with minimal complaints.  

 
Day 1 and already I wish I were doing something else. 
I wonder how I'll survive 10 more days of this.
 
Supposing I lived in a perfect world, I would be spending my days reading books just because, writing and earning from it, cooking things I'd watch on TV, and traveling at will (okay, maybe this last one is too indulgent for a bum). I think this is the real reason why I'm so bent on getting that MA degree -- much as I'd love to stay in the Philippines, I don't think I'll ever be happy in a corporate environment. And in the Philippines, the only way I see myself living the life I want (that is, travel) is to go corporate. I'm only happy when I'm in training. Other than that, faced with the more "operations" side of things - being in charge of numbers, being responsible for the issues of a team on the floor, these things just kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment